Tuesday, June 26, 2018

English Alphabet with Lines

Letters of the Alphabet with Guidelines


Alphabet with lines

It is so nostalgic how these English Alphabets was been decorated in our classroom which always reminds me of my primary years. During free time or class time I have seen myself closely staring the Alphabets with guidelines displayed on top of the blackboard. The cursive style of writing, blue - red - blue lines that serves as a guide, my eyes follows the flow of the how the letters should be written within the lines like playing snake game on mobile phone nokia 3310 haha.

The sense of sight. Learning through viewing, memorizing and embedding to the mind. Every classroom has its own 'Letters of the Alphabet with guidelines' displayed on the wall as guidance for kids.

Alphabet with lines


English Alphabet with Lines




Alphabet with lines


Are these Letters of the Alphabets decoration been helpful to you? Students? Teachers?
I would love to check out your English Alphabet decoration at home or at your classroom in the comment section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment