Monday, December 12, 2016

Kindergarten Christmas Party Games - Eating Apple





Christmas Party fun time where kids play eating apple game. We put hanging apples in between two kids. The rule is not to touch the apple. They should think of a strategy how will they be able to bite the apple. The first pair to finish eating their apple would be the winner. 




It was so fun. Others says " I did not touch it", eventhough I can them touching and biting the apple. I was really catching my breath because of laughing. Haha. This was really nostalgic, I always find myself laughing while watching this video all over again.

Here are other games we did during our Christmas Party:




We would love to hear fun games you did during your christmas parties too in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment